Alpha Omega Hospice is currently hiring PRN Compassionate Hospice Aides (CNAs) to provide patient care in and around the Brownwood, TN Area!
Our Hospice Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) work under the supervision of a registered nurse and perform various services for a patient as necessary to meet the patient's personal needs and to promote comfort. As a Hospice Aide, you are responsible for observing the patient, reporting these observations, and documenting observations and care performed. Our Hospice Aides are assigned in a manner that promotes quality, continuity, and safety of a patient's care.
Alpha Omega Hospice is a premier provider of end-of-life care. Our family of hospices provide quality care through our mission-oriented and patient-centric services. We are growing rapidly and are looking for skilled individuals to join us in our journey.
We offer excellent compensation and an industry leading benefits package that includes:
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company matching 401(k)
- GENEROUS time-off package (20 days PTO & 9 Holidays)
- Tuition Reimbursement & Certification Assistance
- Wellness & Discount Programs
- Cell Phone, Mileage, & Gym Membership Reimbursement
If you are looking for a career with a purpose and a supportive team culture, then this is the position for you!
- Performing personal care needs as outlined in the plan of care and attending to the request of the hospice patient and or family/caregiver promptly.
- Assist with various personal care needs including bathing, oral hygiene, changing bedding, changing clothing, and shampooing.
- Focuses on customer service and continually strives to perform the duties of their job in a manner that will result in optimal patient satisfaction.
- Assist patients' family members in caring for their terminally ill relatives by instructing them on how to go about performing basic health-care routines.
- Maintains and completes documentation accurately and promptly while in the patient's home and within the agency and regulatory standards.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Holds current unencumbered certificate in the state working as a C.N.A.
- Minimum one (1) year experience as a C.N.A. in an acute care or long term care setting.
- One (1) year of hospice/home health experience preferred but not required.
- Possess and maintains current CPR certification.
- CMS requires that all patient-facing staff, as well as those that are in contact with patient-facing staff, be fully vaccinated, or have a documented religious or medical exemption. This important rule is required for all healthcare organizations that receive federal funds through Medicare or Medicaid.