It's International Museum Day!!!
Two great museums to celebrate in our community: Brown County Museum of History and The Lehnis Railroad Museum!
Museum as Cultural Hubs: The Future of Tradition
Both museums will be open from 10am-4pm
At the Brown County Museum of History:
At Lehnis Railroad Museum:
- 1903 Brown County Jail & Sheriff's living quarters
- Boy Scouts Exhibit
- Native American Exhibit w/TeePee
- Early Texas Settlers Exhibit w/Cabin
- WWII Camp Bowie Exhibit
- Mammoth Bone Dig & Play Area
- Brownwood Railroad Timeline
- Iron Horse Goes to War Exhibit
- Model Trains-All Scales
- Hands-On Exhibits
- S.T.E.A.M. & Sensory Play Area
- Mini Train Rides-$2.00
S.T.E.A.M. is an educational approach to learning that uses S
ngineering, the A
rts, and M
athematics as access points for guiding student inquiry, dialogue, and critical thinking.