EBANG (Early Brownwood Advanced Networking Group) meets every 1st, 3rd, and 5th Thursday of each month.
EBANG Networking Groups are dedicated to helping individual members expand their business opportunities. Networkers offer leads to one another and often do business together.
In general, Networking Groups provide:
- Peer advisory and support
- Business leads and referrals
- Increased sales
- Increased credibility for your business
- Networking opportunities
- Public speaking opportunities
- New levels of marketing and exposure for individual members
- Access to ideas and proven methods from other members
- Friendship and camaraderie
- A group of colleagues dedicated to your personal success!